10. Tut - (TUT) truncated tetrahedron. Symbol is oxx. Faces are 4 triangles and 4 hexagons.
11. Tic - (TIC) truncated cube. Symbol is ox'x. Faces are 6 octagons and 8 triangles.
12. Toe - (TOE) truncated octahedron. Symbol is xx'o, also xxx. Faces are 8 hexagons and 6 squares.
13. Tid - (TID) truncated dodecahedron. Symbol is ox^x. Faces are 12 decagons and 20 triangles.
14. Ti - (TI) truncated icosahedron. Symbol is xx^o. Faces are 12 pentagons and 20 hexagons. Also called a Bucky ball.
15. Tigid - (TIJ jid) truncated great dodecahedron. Symbol is o*x^x. Faces are 12 stars and 12 decagons.
16. Tiggy - (TIG gee) truncated great icosahedron. Symbol is xx*o. Faces are 12 stars and 20 hexagons.
17. Quith - (QUITH) quasitruncated hexahedron, also called stellatruncated cube. Symbol is ox"x. Faces are 6 octagrams and 8 triangles.
18. Quit Sissid - (quit SIS sid) quasitruncated small stellated dodecahedron, also called small stellatruncated dodecahedron. Symbol is o^x*'x. Faces are 12 decagrams and 12 pentagons.
19. Quit Gissid - (quit GIS sid) quasitruncated great stellated dodecahedron, also called great stellatruncated dodecahedron. Symbol is ox*'x. Faces are 12 decagrams and 20 triangles.
Conjugate Pairs: tic-quith, tid-quit gissid, ti-tiggy, tigid-quit sissid.
Self Conjugates: tut, toe.
Category 1: Regulars . . . Polyhedron Page . . . Category 3: Quasiregulars